Business Report Tool for the OMS Community
Announcing Practice Pilot and Snapshot Pro, developed by end users like you.
The industry’s most versatile 360 business data analytics and visualization application.
An industry first with certified connections to OMS-Exec, OMSVision and CS WinOMS platforms.
- 360 reporting – With the ability to go back in time and compare four-plus years of key relationships in one-click fashion.
- KPI modules – Key performance indicators, such as referral tracking, provider performance, procedure performance, collections, marketing, treatment plan tracker, custom reporting and many more.
- Quick view – A one-click, 5,000-foot view of your practice. Where you were and where you are now, easy to see in red light (down) and green light (up) reporting views. Easily switch to an overview of your top procedures, top referrals, office performances and even a provider score card.
- Referral activity – There is no time more important than now to compare pre- and post-relationships with coveted referral. Easily see procedure count, patient count, dollars produced and even procedure mix, all in interactive Realtime charts and graphs.
- Revenue cycles – Many were shut down for months and are now playing catchup with carriers. There is no better tool to see actual collection efforts in 30-, 60-, 90- and 120-day fashion.
- Custom view – Easily create reporting views one time and store them to serve on a recurring basis.
- Trend analyzer – Custom, on-demand query, analytics and reporting dashboards with valuable insight and data points for smart decision choices.
- Marketing genie – Eliminates outdated and redundant efforts of “pounding the pavement” marketing and sales with actionable data and strategy.
See what other successful practitioners are saying about Practice Metrix:
“OMA has been using Practice Metrix for years now, and we love it! The real-time integration into our EMR is obviously the necessary piece, but it is the graphics, analytics and data Practice Metrix provides that make it an amazing tool. Practice Metrix takes data and makes them a visual learning activity. I use them in monthly board discussions and meetings with key leadership at our offices so we can all see where we are, how we got here and, as a result, where we would like to go as a practice. My doctors use Practice Metrix for real-time production and collections tracking too, the lifeblood of any OMS. Ultimately, Practice Metrix is one tool that helps us serve the patients of Oklahoma.”
“Practice Metrix has been a valuable addition to our practice. It allows us to easily look at important data in an instant that would otherwise take a significant amount of time to gather. By doing this, we can make better decisions, which adds to making us more successful.”
“This product continues to amaze me. Information that would normally take days/weeks to assemble can now be accomplished with a few clicks of the mouse. I continue to be impressed with the simplicity of the product compared to the deep level of information you can extract. My doctors find the graphs much easier to digest than a page of black/white numbers only.”